Attitude Tally Academy offers job-oriented training courses in e-Accounting, computer personality development, multimedia designing, fashion & garments, advanced diploma in computer applications, IT training, and internships, etc. Join our institutes in Yamuna Vihar, Uttam Nagar, and Delhi NCR for 100% Job Guaranteed Courses and Training Courses. Attitude Tally Academy is the top institute in Yamuna Vihar, Uttam Nagar, and Delhi NCR that provides 100% job placement guarantee courses.
1. CA Coaching -CA is regarded as one of the best courses and is pursued by students interested in accounting or taxation. Studying to become a qualified “CA” will give you a prefix, and being “chartered” goes far beyond traditional accounting and business training. A chartered accountant is a professional member of the “Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)”.
2. CS Coaching -Company Secretaryship is a well-respected course that has been pursued by students interested in law or secretarial fields. Studying to become a qualified “CS” will give you a prefix, and being a “Company Secretary ” goes far beyond traditional corporate, commercial, economic, company laws, and business secretarial training. A company secretary is a member of the professional regulatory body, “Institute of Company Secretaries of India.”
3. CMA Coaching -A Cost and Management Accountant is someone who is qualified to provide services such as costing or pricing goods and services, as well as preparing, verifying, or certifying cost accounting and related statements. The goal of the CMA is to advise management on the best course of action based on cost efficiency and reduction. They are experts in business strategy and value creation.
4. B.Com Coaching -B.Com Prog. is another coaching option for students who are unable to secure a seat in B.Com Hons. After completing this course, you will be unable to specialize in any field. The percentage of students admitted to this course is lower than that of honors. All subjects are taught to you, but only as a summary. Though there are job opportunities after completing these three undergraduate courses, they are slightly less than the honors one. In addition to the previously mentioned points, the fee for the Prog. The course is relatively low.
5. B. Com Hons Coaching -B.Com (Hons.) is an undergraduate degree. The course lasts three years. Many universities offer this sought-after course to students. Students are admitted to pursue their dream courses primarily based on merit or after passing various entrance exams.
6. 9th – 10th Coaching -Attitude Academy offers CBSE coaching in Delhi for all subjects, including Mathematics, Science, and English, for classes 9th and 10th.With qualified and professional faculty members, Attitude Academy holds students accountable for achieving 90-100 percent on school and board exams. This Class 9th and 10th CBSE Coaching in Delhi is designed in such a way that it will clarify fundamental concepts at the school/board level for those students who want to excel and score very high at the school/board level. During these times, there is no stress or burden of competitive entrance exam preparation. The assignments, weekly tests, and notes provided in these classes are specifically designed to cover all of the important aspects of 9th and 10th-grade school, as well as the CBSE board examination.
7. 11th – 12th Coaching -Commerce XI: This is a completely new phase of your life, and for many newcomers, it can be difficult because they take it lightly. It is a difficult stage because you are exposed to detailed study, whereas previously you were only exposed to a gist. You will now specialize in a particular sector and gain detailed knowledge of the commercial fields.
Commerce XII – After finishing class eleventh, you move on to the final year of your education, class twelfth. This is a critical stage in your life; your future is heavily reliant on how you perform in your final year. Many people get chills just thinking about the word “boards.” Be at ease because there is nothing to worry about; it is simply a test series that you will administer at another school.You can boost your confidence by doing well in your ‘Pre-boards,’ as they give you an idea of where you stand before the final examination, which will take place outside.
8. BCA Coaching -The program’s main goal is to create a channel of admission for computing courses for students who have completed their 10+2 and are interested in pursuing a career in computing/IT. Following completion of the Bachelor’s Degree (BCA) at IGNOU, there is the option of pursuing an MCA at IGNOU or a Master’s Programme at any other university/institute. A student should also be able to get an entry-level job in the field of information technology or ITES after completing the BCA Program.
9. MCA Coaching -Any Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 (three) years duration from a recognized university” AND “Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the BCS-012 course concurrently with IGNOU MCA.” You must register for BCS-012 if you have studied Maths at the +2 or graduation level.
10. B.Tech Coaching -A Bachelor of Technology is a professional engineering undergraduate degree that is awarded after four years of academic study in the engineering field. It is available in a variety of disciplines. In layman’s terms, “B.Tech is that UG course after which you can become an engineer.” In many institutions, a Bachelor of Technology is also known as a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E). Engineering is extremely popular among young students. After completing their 12th grade, the majority of science students want to become engineers and choose B.Tech.
Must take the time to visit our website and enroll with us.