Being committed to your everyday workout routine, spending hours perfecting every muscle on your body or having a tough match on field for quite a while, is not at all an easy-going job. Why not take a minute or two for your skin and hair too? Sweat is the body’s natural method of cooling and detoxifying, but if left to sit on the skin, bacteria form, and breakouts begin. If you keep on hustling without taking care of your hair then this can lead to breakage, hair loss, and buildup. But with good skin and hair care routine, you’ll be able to easily deal with such issues. But, hold on. Not any brand could provide you with safe and good quality products, for your skin and hair. You definitely need to check out and consider the best of all. Here, introduce to you, Derma Workout, one of the leading brands in India, which is a completely athlete-focused brand. All products of Derma workout are unisex and are intelligently crafted to work on every athlete’s skin and hair, free from harsh chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, propylene glycol, mineral oils, urea & colorants. We have honed in here the best treatment and tips for your skin and hair, encompassing why athletes need to take extra care.
- Take a shower after workout: Taking shower after a workout not only feels relaxing but also decreases the chance of rashes and breakouts. For this, you can use Derma Workout Aqua Zumba Shower Gel, which provides a luxurious bath experience each time you step in the shower with its aroma. This gentle shower gel is purely hypoallergenic and leaves skin squeaky clean.
- Duly Shampoo Your Hair: Exercising can build up sweat and make your scalp feel the need of a good cleanser. Don’t search anywhere, use Derma workout Sports Nut Body Building Shampoo which is formulated to deal with unique hair problems. This gentle daily use shampoo with a PH of 5.5 and a combination of different proteins delivers good volume and regulates scalp sebum. Don’t worry, if you have a sensitive scalp, this one is surely for you. Try it out, and let us know how it worked for you.
- Wash off your face after any sporting activity is a must: As your pores are already clogged, sweat and dirt from your face need to be washed off. Use Warm Down Face Wash, the gel face cleanser with a PH of 5.5, which doesn’t strip your skin of moisture but at the same time control excess sebum and acne-causing bacteria.
- Skip the Scrub part at your face: Whatever you do, don’t use scrubbing at your face after a workout. Post-workout skin is very delicate and prone to micro-abrasions, so using a gentle cleanser instead of a harsh exfoliant is a better way to refresh your skin.
- Use a clean and separate towel after every wash: Always use a clean and separate towel for your face than the one you use to wipe your body. Not leaving it to make sure to wash it every day after using them.
- Let Your Hair Air Dry: Don’t use a heating tool on your hair directly because heat removes moisture from the hair. Therefore, if you have the time, let your hair air dry after you shower and if you don’t have sufficient time for it then try waiting for it to be at least 70% dry. Then you can use a hairdryer on a cold setting to dry your hair.
- Face serum for skin hydration: After a workout, your skin needs hydration and care and serum has a more powerful dose of active ingredients than a cleanser or moisturizer. Derma Workout’s CrossFit Serum Gel. packed with potent ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid & Niacinamide is the best fit for you. It not only improves the skin texture but also regulates sebum, reduces the formation of wrinkles and encourages the skin to fight against acne bacteria.
- Sunscreen for your happy skin: Never skip sunscreen because UV rays can cause damage to your skin. Use Derma workout Dr.Outdoor Sunblock to protect your skin from harmful sun rays. The SPF 35 PA++++ workout sunblock is an ideal true companion for your outdoors. Considering the active lifestyle of athletes, they created a matte formula that is water, sweat & sand resistant.
- Have monthly facials or massages, for your skin and body: Aromas, massages, steamed towels, and soothing music add another level of relaxation that stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system- helping reduce stress in the body. Facials not only give you glowing skin but they provide relaxation to your mind and body too. So, go for this monthly facial or massage, especially if you are an athlete.
- Last but Never the Least, Drink water and stay hydrated: Drinking lots and lots of water is most important for overall skin health! So, with everything else, never leave a good amount of water intake. It helps keep your skin young, sweat more, boost energy and detox itself nicely.
As you read. finding the right skin and hair care product type is very important. And, if you are an athlete, you need to be a little more constant with your skin and hair care routine. But, no need to worry at all, you just focus on giving it a challenge on the field and Derma workout products will take care of your skin and hair in the best possible ways.