Kids are always so curious to explore and learn new things. They are constantly interested in the world around them and their active exploring nature is part of growing up. Parents can help their children grow and understand their surroundings by buying them educational toys. Educational Toys support kid’s development by increasing their IQ, satisfying their curiosity, helping them learn about the world around them and they are also a great source of fun.
The different designs of educational toys also encourage creativity in children. Some toys that can be manipulated into various shapes and structures teach kids how a variety of things come to being. However, parents must choose appropriate toys for their children depending on their ages. For younger children, colourful toys will arouse their interest, while complex toys such as wooden puzzles can capture the attention of older kids.
Top 10 toys for Your Children’s Growth and Brain Development by Extrokids in India: –
- Extrokids Magna Tiles – Using the Magnetic Tiles children can build something from their imagination; they can recreate an image or copy an object someone else has made. The colours, translucency, and magnets allow children to build and create in ways they can’t with standard building blocks.
- Extrokids Animal Balance – Keep a balance of the boat; develop fine motor skills while encouraging critical thinking and problem-solving. Pieces are brightly painted and sturdy enough to stand up for some fun interactive play. Smooth edges of each shape, made out of sustainable wood. The shapes themselves are the perfect size for little hands, and everything is built to stand up to the rigours of toddler play!
- Extrokids Creative Puzzle Of Mathematics – From early childhood, right through to adulthood we love to play with puzzles. We like the way they challenge our thinking and exercise our minds. Creative Puzzle of Mathematics is an important educational learning tool for toddlers and young children as they provide many skills and cognitive learning benefits and opportunities.
- Wooden 3-in-1 Spell Learning Game – Spelling Game Not only does this activity teach spelling and memorization, but it helps children advance hand and eye coordination. Helps develop strategic thinking, sociability, and increases word recognition.
- Classic Wooden Color Memory Chess Intelligence Game Kids Toy – Wooden memory matchstick chess can be used as a support for memory training. It helps children learn details and attention. It can make your communication with children more familiar and play a role in learning\
- Human Body Structure/Parts Puzzle Toy – Body structure wooden puzzle boards are interesting for toddlers and kids ages 3-9 years old. Preschool puzzles kid learns human body parts functions. Well polished boards and big jigsaw pieces of toddler puzzles are safe for kids.
- Multicolor Wooden Colour Full Blocks -Building blocks r made of wood and no harmful colors for kids to recognize color shapes and building a block on each other which increases attention span and makes playtime fun 20 Pc Wooden Block set made from natural wood. Non Toxic world-class paint is used. A toy is completely child-safe and best in class.
- Rainbow Stacker – Add fun and exercise the brain, helps children grow. Teach your children how to build a rainbow, and knowledge of color, sizes, and order position.
- Soft Magnetic Playing Sand For kids – Play with sand is unlimited and limitless. Pull it, pack it, squeeze it, shape it, and finally, you will love it. This sand stimulates children’s creativity and a stick to itself but not to children thus gives a mess-free playtime.
- Wooden Math Stick Game – This wooden mathematical game includes 18 numbers i.e. 0 to 9 and 48 rods and 5 math’s signs. The material used is a high-quality wood that is painted with environmental-friendly paint. It’s the best way to teach maths to young children and make them understand the relationship between numbers and quantities.
Toys promote children´s cognitive development by stimulating their concentration and memory skills (board games) and giving them the ability to solve problems creatively, which is key to their future autonomy (playing with building blocks). Cognitive development is important because it enables children to approach math and language skills in a way that´s fun for them. The Extrokids Online Store Kids Toys, Books, and Craft Supplies is an initiative to explore and enhance the excellent knowledge of young minds.